• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

AC breaker size

CSMcKillip

http://www.tycoelectronics.com/comm...//www.tycoelectronics.com/catalog/products/en

I have installed an air conditioner in the forward birth, it replaced an older unit we had, The new unit draws 11 amps and I do not know what size the breaker it was attached to? I looked thru the 32 and the 35 manual to see if the refrigerator breaker was listed as this is the breaker the unit is attached to, I am thinking that it's a 10 amp as the unit will run for about an hour at times then blow the circuit. The switch on the breaker is warm to the touch, I can flip it back on and it will work fine for another hour, it might just be old and need to be replaced. I was thinking of just switching it over to the hot water breaker as this is a 15 amp.

Is there a list of supplied breakers and sizes for these boats in general.

On another note, I replaced the bilge pump and was going to replace the float switch, all was going well when I looked at the run of the wires, seems that someone thought it would be a good idea to hook the shower float and the bilge float together with no power or connectivity at all to any kind of pump?

Now I am starting to wonder what else has been done this way?