• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E38 question on Cruisers Forum

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Looks like One post from a guy (?) who then answers his post with another question. His first post contained four spam ads, too.
(If someone posted an ad-infested ambiguous thing like that here, I would probably delete it...)
:)
If you are registered there, why not advise anyone curious about the E-38 to post their question(s) on this site where a large number of owners will be able to respond?

The question "would you take it out to sea" sounds rather like a troll...

Loren

Last edited:

Sven

Seglare
Loren,

Looks like One post from a guy (?) who then answers his post with another question. His first post contained four spam ads, too.

Where do you see those ?

Wonder if my ad-blocks keep me from seeing what you are referring to ?

-Sven

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
There's some kind of revolving Google Ad section, within the message text area. Now over 18 separate ads if you click on the little arrow icon.
Gross!

This seems to be built in to the messaging experience on that site. Presumably they get some income from it.

LB

Last edited:

Sven

Seglare
Ah, that's why I didn't know what you were talking about. I use AdBlockPlus and so never see ads :)

I heartily recommend it !

-Sven

rwthomas1

Sustaining Partner
I waded in posted and started slugging it out with one of the idiots. This forum is way, way better. As expected. RT

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I waded in posted and started slugging it out with one of the idiots. This forum is way, way better. As expected. RT

Oh my goodness. His attempt at, um, clever repartee ... was a few clicks short....
:rolleyes_d:

Sven

Seglare
That must be a new record for an innocent thread going berserk. :egrin:

CF is a great resource for general cruiser info but with large volume you do get some (usually well moderated) outliers.

-Sven

derrickrn

Anyone have any real thoughts on the E38!!?? Looking to get one and do some serious cruising (san fran to australia and beyond).