• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E28+ Manuals

t128

I just bought an E28+ and would very much like to have a copy of the Owner's Manual if someone could spare theirs for a few days or make a copy.

Also, my boat came with the Electrical and Plumbing blue prints if someone could use a copy of them.

Tom

Richard Kelley

28+ Users Manual

Tom,

There is a copy of the 28 Users Manual in the "Resources" link at the top of the page, under "Document Archives and Downloads Center". It's what I used for my 28+.

Richard

t128

Tom,

There is a copy of the 28 Users Manual in the "Resources" link at the top of the page, under "Document Archives and Downloads Center". It's what I used for my 28+.

Richard
Thanks Richard. I have found that manual and have read it cover-to-cover. Several times in fact. It is a very interesting read and I really enjoyed it. That is why I was hoping to link up with someone with the 28+ manual to see if it had a few more morsels in it.

The two boats are very similar and the E28 manual is GREAT to have. I'm thinking of OCR'ing it and modifying it, to the best of my knowledge, for the E28+. If I do, I'll post the revised manual back here.

Tom

BTW - I have hull #593 which I believe is the next to last boat that was built.

Rob H

would love to see any E28+ documents you have

I have an E28+ as well... interested to see what you come up with

katinka0e

I just bought an E28+ and would very much like to have a copy of the Owner's Manual if someone could spare theirs for a few days or make a copy.

Also, my boat came with the Electrical and Plumbing blue prints if someone could use a copy of them.

Tom

Hi Tom.

I could use a copy of the electrical blue prints for the E28+; my deck, bow, stern lights all went out simultaneously and we suspect a problem with ground, but we can't find any bunching of black negative wires.

My email is rheinvoelk@optonline.net.

Thanks.

Ron

FullTilt E28

Member III
Hi Tom.

I could use a copy of the electrical blue prints for the E28+; my deck, bow, stern lights all went out simultaneously and we suspect a problem with ground, but we can't find any bunching of black negative wires.

My email is rheinvoelk@optonline.net.

Thanks.

Ron

ron you can get a copy off this website under resources I have it printed off in a folder on my 28 got it from this website. Easy stuff