• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Lew, Nancy is reading your book ...

Sven

Seglare
... she's only gotten to the dynamite and has another 3 books she's reading at the same time. I look forward to reading it when she is done.

Did you also publish it for the Kindle or iPad ?

-Sven

Lew Decker

Member III
:)
I'm never sure what to say about such things. I hold both of you in such high regard, I'm honored she would even try to get through my little book. If she enjoys it, that would be a lot of icing on the cake.

As for Kindle and iPad and the others, I have no clue what I'm doing. I thought if I were lucky I'd get into a second print run, but at this point it looks doubtful. My original pie-in-the-sky ambition was to attract the attention of a commercial publisher and let them take over. I'd like for that to happen but - as you might discover - Fingerprints isn't exactly a page-turner and that's the kind of book that sells these days. I'm proud of the book, and I'm proud of the job Casey did in the formatting and book design, so who knows? I already quit my day job, though...:egrin:

Anyway, thanks for the encouraging note. After I sold Serendipity I was afraid we wouldn't hear from you again. I'm glad that didn't happen. You and Nancy are the best.