• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 32-3 Wanted

Imagineer

Member I
Anyone on the West Coast contemplating selling their 32-3?

If it's been given adequate love & been consistently well cared for, please give me a yell.

Bruce
b.schaffer@sbcglobal.net

petermac

Hi Bruce,

I have an '89 32-200 located in SF.
I know your looking for a 32-3 and seems you're in LA.
Any interest?

Peter

newgringo

Member III
Just curious, did you locate a 32-3? We have hull number 679 up here in the Seattle area. Not really interested in selling at this time. It was review boat in Good Old Boat magazine July/August 2009. Might make for interesting reading if you are still in the market.
Jerry

Imagineer

Member I
Greetings newgringo,

I have located a 32-3 locally but it's not been well cared for & even neglected badly.

I've done considerable research on the different models of Ericson 32 footers & this particular model is STILL top of my "Dreamboat" short list but I'm not considering project boats...a bit fussy I know. I'm hoping to find one that's been as well cared for as I would care for one.

I've not read that Good Old Boat review but would appreciate a web link or publish date on the article.

good sailing.........

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
One other alternative might be an Ericson 33RH. Same interior layout, albeit with the galley and nav table/quarter berth on the opposite side. Full teak interior with ample tankage for cruising.

Loren

Imagineer

Member I
One other alternative might be an Ericson 33RH. Same interior layout, albeit with the galley and nav table/quarter berth on the opposite side. Full teak interior with ample tankage for cruising.

Loren

Thanx for the tip Loren....I've never seen that boat anywhere for sale though. I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Your own Ericson for sale?

Nice picture!

Attachments

• main.jpg
    main.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,456

CSMcKillip

Oh no, dear Ericson/olson owner, it's not my boat. We are totally restoring our boat from bow to stern, we have a new floor going down, new bottom paint, new cushions, new sails, and we are in the process of getting the headliner replaced if the yard ever calls back. We will have our 33 for a long time to come, I am looking forward to the summer month moonlight sails and taking a weekend off on her. With the phrf numbers at 138 and Seth saying we should get 110's we will take the gifts.