• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

FS: 12vdc Red Panel Indicator Lights

Cory B

Sustaining Member
These are the same as the ones Ericson installed in our 1984 35. I have five brand new ones unused. They are labeled "Silico 14V 1/w Mexico", red lights, the cut-out size is 5/16", have 6 inch leads, and have a metal bezel.

I rediscovered them in our basement a few days ago. I had a hard time tracking these down originally, so hopefully they can help someone out. I'd like $20 for the 5 of them - which I believe is less than I paid for them. I'll take care of the shipping. PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• IndicatorLights.JPG
    IndicatorLights.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:

Cory B

Sustaining Member
Sold!

When I get a chance I'll see if I can dig up where I bought them from originally to make other peoples lives easier.

Cory B

Sustaining Member
Other Sources

Someone PM'd me asking where I got these from originally, and I said I'd see if I still had the info somewhere, and post it here.

Well, I utterly failed to figure out where I got them from. I ordered them about 2 years ago from some obscure online electronics outfit that I had never heard of before.

In any case, I do recall that Radioshack had some that will fit the same cut-out size and were quite affordable, but they look entirely different. They were even in stock at the local store.

mherrcat

Contributing Partner
I bought these lights from Cory and found the following on the web. The manufacturer appears to be Sorensen Lighted Controls (SoliCo) and the model appears to be 21:

http://www.solico.com/prodsolround.shtml

I also found the following from Custom Marine Services; part #11-3110R125 ("R" for "red", "A" for "amber", "G" for "green"):

http://www.cmsquick.com/prod_11_LED_01.html

Don't know if either sells small quantities on a retail level, but the Sorensen site lists a variety of distributors.

They come in different voltages. The ones I got from Cory are 14V, the ones that are originally in the panel I believe are 28V. Only difference would be the 28V light would be half as bright and probably last twice as long...

Cory B

Sustaining Member
Our originals were marked 14V. Maybe thats why so many of ours were burnt out. :)

I think the cms link mark has is where I got mine from originally. At the time they had a minimum order of a dozen.

Last edited: