• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Hard-to-find E-32-3 1987. Standard Layout

dcsdiego3

Member I
Selling "Siren" after 22 years of enjoying her. I have taken a second home in Boulder and just not getting her out as much anymore.
New Sails, Only 650 hrs on Universal xp-25 diesel. It has some blemishes as you would expect for a boat this age but she is strong and sound and has always been taken care of very well. With the new sails she sails like the day I got her. The jib is roller furling 140%. Self tailing winches makes single handling very easy.
Fresh Bottom Job, recent survey. There are many of the E-32-200's out there but unlike those boats this model has a very spacious salon area. Chances are if you are on this forum you already know of Ericson's fast and well built hulls. This boat is the pinnacle of the "high performance cruisers". I may consider selling half partnership to the right person. (see I am trying to keep her already..HA)
Asking 37k.
Feel free to contact me for photos and spec sheet. Need to shoot the boat. In all the photos over the years most all are people enjoying the boat rather than just photos of the boat. My apologies. Photos forthcoming.
Located in San Diego CA
Dennis Connor (yes I do get some teasing about the name)
dcsdiego3@gmail.com
Thanks

Attachments

• galley.jpg
    galley.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 127
  • vberth.jpg
    vberth.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited: