• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Strictly Sail in Chicago

newpbs

Member III
Details

What can you tell me about the Chicago show?

It looks good from their web site.

I was thinking about heading to the Toronto show on the 15. Any idea how this show compares?

Paul

Lucky Dog

Member III
Haven't been to any other "sail only shows, for over a decade, so i have nothing to compare it to.

I hoping to get understanding of so equipment and some inspiration for so ideas that have.

Maybe it is because of my memory, or lack of, or maybe when your kid the shows seem so much bigger.

Or maybe it's just that the new boats really don't seem to hold my attention or imagination. Maybe it is the fine lines of Ericsons that have spoiled me.

We are planning to be there Saturday.

ml

Mindscape

Member III
Chicago show is the only one I've been to so i can't compare.

As to being there and hoistng a beverage....I'm in...hoping to be there Sat as well. Will try to get there early to look around. Maybe we could sit dowm for a beverage around lunch time.

Last edited:

jmcpeak

Junior Viking
I'll be there Saturday day as well - maybe we can meet up for a cold one and swap ideas?

Lucky Dog

Member III
Was going to suggest meeting at "Good Old Boat" Magazine booth; but I did not seem them on the vendor list. I will call them tomorrow and see if they will be there.

Other wise I am open to any other ideas.

ml

Lucky Dog

Member III
Update

Good Old Boat Magazine got back to me. Seems they won't be at Strictly sail in Chicago.

Any other ideas to meet?

ml

Lucky Dog

Member III
I just purchase tickets for Saturday. Saved on the price by being a Facebook member. Thanks Sven for getting me to join.

We are planning to go to at least of the two of sessions.

ml

Attachments

• strickly sail.jpg
    strickly sail.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 38

Mindscape

Member III
Places to meet

If it's like it has been in the past one of the food service locations has a small stage for music, why don't we meet at the food service location where they are playing music?