• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New Ericson owner!

longkeel32

Intersted in Invictus

Howdy, My name is Dave. I'm new here and a new Ericson Independence 31 owner! I was searching for quite a while for a boat and every boat I visited and as I whittled down my list of choices, the EI31 was always on top of the list. The sea trial and survey went extremely well...thank God, because I didn't want to this one go. She is hull #28 and will be called Invictus, after the poem by William Ernest Henley.

Here she is...

Hey Dave, we are looking at "Invictus" rt now to buy her! I would love to talk to you about her. Please feel free to give me a call 434-987-5997.
Best ~ Curtis

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Hey Dave, we are looking at "Invictus" rt now to buy her! I would love to talk to you about her. Please feel free to give me a call 434-987-5997.
Best ~ Curtis

Best chance to reach this person now would be to click on his name here and choose the option for sending him a private message. He has not logged in since 2011.

Loren

Earwax

New Viking
Best chance to reach this person now would be to click on his name here and choose the option for sending him a private message. He has not logged in since 2011.

Loren

Thanks Loren. I just happened to log into this old email account and saw the notification. Could be karma?!?

2011!!! Where does the time go? Oh yeah, I got married... and some things, like computer time, got in the way of all the other fun stuff.

I pm'd Curtis. True, too true, Invictus is for sale, unfortunately. Looking to buy something I can trailer and still stay somewhat dry...maybe a Flying Scot. If I ever get back into cruising boats, I'll be looking again at an EI31, it'll be at the top of the list!

Dave