• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Mainsail for sale - Ericson 35

principiab

In So Cal - E-35 North Sail mainsail with two reef points. Two small horizontal tears (about 3" long) and wear along the leech line in a couple of places.

$125 OBO and you pick up or pay shipping.

Email: principiab@aol.com for more info

Not sure the pictures attached, but can send pictures via email.

Attachments

• PC270007.jpg
    PC270007.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 91
  • PC270011.jpg
    PC270011.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 86
  • PC270012.jpg
    PC270012.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

principiab

I'm not sure. It came with my boat, which is an Alberg 35 and the seller does not know. I can measure the sail for you later today. The luff is approximately 37' feet, but did not measure the foot or the leech. It appears it's from hull 125 - don't know if that helps you or not (?).

Connie

principiab

To treilly -

It was raining yesterday afternoon and today so can't measure the sail as we have to lay it out on our lawn and don't want it to be wet when we put it back into the bag. We'll be gone for a couple of days, then will take it out on Sunday (which is supposed to be sunny & the ground should be dry) and send the measurements then.

Oh yes - to whoever is reading this - Happy New Year!

Fair winds -
Connie

Last edited by a moderator:

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Connie, thanks but I am not interested in the sail. I just wanted to make sure you listed the specs so others could see it.

boethius27

Member II
hmm... I wish you weren't in So-Cal. Shipping might be too much to be worth it, but we have been looking for an e35-II main, 36' luff. Lemme know if you get that measurement. Any idea what California to Boston shipping might be? haha. Good luck selling.
:egrin:

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
hmm... I wish you weren't in So-Cal. Shipping might be too much to be worth it, but we have been looking for an e35-II main, 36' luff. Lemme know if you get that measurement. Any idea what California to Boston shipping might be? haha. Good luck selling.
:egrin:

I would think you could ship 30lbs via UPS ground pretty cheaply....