• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Super Clean E35 1972 For Sale, Marina Del Rey California $23,800

Lou

Sold, Super Clean E35 1972 For Sale, Marina Del Rey California $24,400

-- Venteux is SOLD when to a good home in King Harbor Redondo Beach CA

-- I am putting up "Venteux" for sale, I am the second owner. She is a dream to sail. We just had baby boy and we don't have the time to enjoy her. Everything on the boat has been rebuilt or re-chrome or improved. Many large and small refinements have been made over the years keeping this boat very competitive.

This boat has all its receipts including "the bill of sale" for the dealer. All the original brochures and manuals are there too. And the most interesting thing in the archive are news papers stories reporting of a topless crew for a Ensenada Race to Mexico!

Chain plates have been gone through, the double wall stainless steel exhaust has been redone and the decks were completely repaired, sanded down with new non skid applied and LP paint on top. The Atomic 4 has just been rebuilt with Moyer parts, it
is clean, quiet, with no smoke, no smell.

She is an easy to maintain Ericson. Made even easier by the years of care that have kept this boat in excellent shape. I would like to see this boat go to another family that will enjoy and care for it as the previous owner and I did.

New pics are in the album section of this site:
http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/album.php?albumid=40
or see YW at
http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1972/Ericson--2116095/Marina-del-Rey/CA/United-States

Last edited:

treilley

Sustaining Partner
That does look like a very nice boat and certainly a fair price. Beautiful bright work. You have done a nice job maintaining her.