• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E32-3 fuel pump / filter location

C Masone

Perfect Storm
My Racor filter and lift pump are in an awful position to get at, any one have ideas on the best place to move them? Pics possibly? Just added this pic of my pump, it needs to be where it can be seen.

Attachments

• 2009-11-30 13.14.38.jpg
    2009-11-30 13.14.38.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

ref_123

Member III
Port side aft?

Hi there,

I assume ours has a factory intallation - on the port side, right under the opening in the quarter berth... It is actually quite accessibe - by boat standards. The pump is right next to the tank outlet, and the filter (we replaced the stock one with Racor 500FG) is right aft from it. Easy to service. If you need a new pump (looks like you do) check the trucking stores - they have them much cheaper then any marine store would. Same with Racors.

Regards,
Stan

E32-3 1986 "Fire Eater"

C Masone

Perfect Storm
Hi there,

I assume ours has a factory intallation - on the port side, right under the opening in the quarter berth... It is actually quite accessibe - by boat standards. The pump is right next to the tank outlet, and the filter (we replaced the stock one with Racor 500FG) is right aft from it. Easy to service. If you need a new pump (looks like you do) check the trucking stores - they have them much cheaper then any marine store would. Same with Racors.

Regards,
Stan

E32-3 1986 "Fire Eater"

Why do you assume I need a new pump?:egrin:

A little paint and caulking and it will be as good as new!