• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Time to think about skiing

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Well, I finally hauled Cordelia for the season today:esad:. I have some projects to work on this winter but that will have to keep me going until spring. Maybe I'll launch in April or even March next year. I will have to wait to see how the winter goes.

Projects include:

- Gelcoat chip repair. I have about 30 chips around the deck, cabin and cockpit that need filling.
- Rewire electrical panel with new panel and breakers.
- Rebed more deck hardware.

And last but not least. Paint touch ups and a new Imron clear coat topsides to help protect her.:egrin:

Last edited:

WBurgner

Member III
Painted Topsides

Tim,
Did you do the Imron yourself? Was it sprayed or tip & rolled?

My gelcoat is very oxidized and I am considering painting it. DIY yards here are virtually impossible to find, though.

treilley

Sustaining Partner
The boat was painted(sprayed) 10 years ago by a previous owner. I like Imron because it can be buffed and polished similar to gelcoat. How bad is your gelcoat Bill? You would be amazed at what can be done to restore gelcoat. Sections of my cabin top and cockpit were oxidized enough to show up on my finger. They now have a beautiful shine that will last for years.

If I was local I would be glad to show you how to restore that gelcoat.

Last edited: