• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E29 Spinnaker(s), sails

westcoastcat

Member II
I have 3 sails from an E29, two are spinnakers and one is a wire luff staysail, they were all purchased from an E29 that was cut up and parted out. The wire luff staysail is all white with a luff of 32'2" and a leech of 31'4" and a foot of 11'5", this sail has a tag that says "Custom Windward Sails". The staysail has two very small rust stains - each could be covered by a nickel. The p.o. used this as both a staysail and for twin head sails.

The large multi colored symmetrical spinnaker measures 34'5" on the luffs and has a foot of 19'11" the measurement from the midpoint of the foot to the head is 37'0". This sail is in great shape - not real lightweight, I do not have a clue as to the sail weight but heavier than my .75oz asymmetrical.

The blue spinnaker is a very high shouldered symmetrical sail, with a hoist of roughly 28'7" a foot of 17'0" and that width carries up almost 17'6" from the foot. this sail has some fade marks and has a label on it that says "Batmaterial" whatever the heck that is. This pic also shows my new most favorite toy... a MX-Ray

I will be putting these on Ebay this weekend, but thought I would list them here and open them up to offers from the E crowd.

Attachments

• PB070022.jpg
    PB070022.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 96
  • PB070010.jpg
    PB070010.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 79
  • PB070017.pdf
    94.1 KB · Views: 59
  • PB070026.jpg
    PB070026.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 77