• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1987 E-34 for sale

SASSY

Member II
My wife and I have decided to sell our 1987 E-34 SASSY II and purchase an 86-88 E-38. We bought the boat prior to the arival of our son and now that we have begun cruising we have found that we need a little bit more room.
SASSY II is curently located in Toronto Canada. She has had a complete refit from stem to stern including:
- Bottom peeled down to glass and refinished in 4 coats of high build epoxy and 4 barier coats leaving her almost bulet proof and worry free for her future owner. All through hulls below the water line were serviced at this time.
- All new standing rigging, running rigging, Furlex roller furling, and full batten loose footed main sail all from JSI Florida.
- All new Garhauer full bearing mast and boom shivs
- All new Garhauer full bearing blocks, Vang, and Main sheet.
- All new hoses, and clamps (engine, and head)
- Two new bilge pumps, rebulit wayler manual bilge pump.
- All new VHF cable from cockpit to mast head.
- New cockpit VHF.
- 4 group 31 hose batteries (420 amp hours)
- 1 Start battery
- New 120 amp altenator (spare volvo 70 amp)
- New Xantrex link 20 battery monitor system.
- New Blue seas battery isolator.
- All wiring from stem to stern replaced or serviced.
- Sony CD player with USB Ipod control giving you complete audio control from the cockpit through remote including Ipod control.
- All new Sony marine speakers.
- New Polaroid 20" LSD TV with DVD.
- Teak and Holly sole sanded and refinished
- All deck hardware has been re-bedded including all nine oppening port lights and fixed cabin windows.
- All new oppening port light lenses, screens, and gaskets (Florida rigging and hydraulics).
- New lenses in all three over head supper hatches (Florida rigging and hyraulics).
- New exhaust from manifold back.
- New fuel system from pick-up to injector pump.
- New fresh, and raw water pumps.
- New fresh water pump and accumulator.
- New bimini, dodger and conector includin SS steel frame.
- Binacle Re&Re all new chain and wire.
- and much more..............
All she needs for extended crusing is a couple of solar panels and your good to go.
Thanks,
Andy

Attachments

• 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 123
  • HPIM0589.jpg
    HPIM0589.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Just out of curiosity, when you had her peeled, did you rebed the keel? Is that the original keel?

SASSY

Member II
Sassy ii

I did not re-bed the keel when the botom was peeled as the keel joint showed no signs of failure. It was peeled as preventative maintenance as I have seen a number of the E 34 with small blister problems. We had two blisters in the boot stripe at the bow in the same place on both sides.