• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Cruising Boat Stats - Live Spreadsheet

emagin

SF Bay Sailor
I wanted to let you know about this online spreadsheet on curising boat stats that is live on the web.

I am trying to gather all of the wonderful analysis that is out there into a simpler more flexible environment for people to use as a reference.
The idea is to have a place where all your ranges and data can be quickly shown for any boat, and then links to YW let people see if such boats are on the market. I've also added many new boats, Mahina and Kretschmer info, etc.

I call this the Crusing Boat Stats spreadsheet -- A live Google Docs spreadsheet that people can sort, print, edit, export, do whatever with.
It's live so people can modify it, and it keeps history so it can be rolled back if damaged.

Thought you might be interested to see it.
Feel free to insert your Ericson if it's not already there.
You can sort by boat name to get all the Ericsons in line.

All the best,

Mark

jennycaron

Just came across this spreadsheet. Must have taken you a long time to gather all that data. It looks great!!:egrin:

emagin

SF Bay Sailor
Glad you can make use of it!
Check out the Ericson 39-B stats and I'm sure people here will attest to it as a good cruising boat.

emagin

SF Bay Sailor
Hehe, you are one of the lucky bastards to own one!
I saw the one in Seattle WA that sold recently, can't afford one right now.
But if a deal came along I'd jump on one.