• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1988 E32-200 For Sale

Mike Anderson

Name: Michael J. Anderson
Home telephone number: (919) 782-5878
E-mail: Lauraa101@aol.com
Asking price: $42,000
Year: 1988
Make & Model: Ericson 200
Engine: Universal 23hp
Length: 32 feet 6 inches
Draft: 4 feet 5 inches
Keel: Fixed
Sails: Main full batton; genoa North sail; Both are in good condition
Accessories: Raymarine Tridata (depth, speed and trip); Raymarine Wind Speed indicator; Danforth anchor; Guest battery charger; Safgas stove and oven; Autohelm 4000; Edson steering; Icom transceiver with remote mike; Boom vang; Richie compass; 6 Lewmar winches, 2 self tailing; Life sling; Horseshoe; Harkin reefing; Mainsail cover; Full Bimini. Teak main cabin and cockpit tables; head; Spinnaker
Condition: The boat has been very well maintained and is in very good condition. Two new batteries and bottom paint in April, 2009

Mike Anderson

Robert:

I have all the original papers including the Standard Equipment sheet that has the specifications. The fresh water capacity is 53 gallons, fuel is 21 gallons and holding is 14 gallons. I also have pictures. I can scan the Standard Equipment sheet and e-mail it and the pictures to you if you will send me your e-mail address. Mine is Lauraa101@aol.com. The boat is also advertised at Sailingtexas.com. The pictures are posted there. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Thanks,

Mike Anderson