• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Any idea how many E31s and 36Cs in the NW?

Brass Dragon

Member II
I would still like to get an idea how many 36Cs are around, especially in Puget Sound and now intrigued with the E31s also. How big a group is that? There werent that many made to begin with. I just completed a trip up to San Juans and Gulf Islands on Brass Dragon (36C). To my surprise, I saw 3 E31s in Friday Harbor, (s/v Summer Breeze, Paper Moon, and Ciao Bella) in great shape. We met Don and Linda Burnell on Dreamseeker, a 36C in Ganges harbor, homeported in Calistoga, CA but up in the islands for the summers. they told me there is another 36C in Roche Harbor. Any of you folks active on this site? I also know of Wahine Kai (36C) in Hadlock, and Blue Jeans (36C) in Seattle.

Dave Gane
s/v Brass Dragon

amadon light

Member II
e 31

AMADON LIGHT we are not in the nw but in the southern mississippi gulf of mexico area harbored in pascagoula mississippi harbor e 31 in the process of final repairs (h2o) damage post katrina there aree 2 more e 31 in the south florida area that i know of

PDX

Member III
Columbia River

Of the Ericsons I'm familiar with on the Columbia (and I obviously haven't seen them all) I only know of one of the cruising types. There is an Ericson 31 in St. Helens, OR (Enchantress). Nice boat. I was glad to run across it.