• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Sails for sale off of Ericson 27

Seaducktion

We have for sale some sails off of our Ericson 27 which we lost in transport last year. :boohoo: Since we havn't replaced our boat due to the economic downturn and they are languishing in storage we finally hauled them out and have attached pictures and hand measurements (dont really know how to measure them) There is also a couple of hatch covers (?) which we rescued. Since we live in Barrie, Ontario any local Ericson owners are welcome to come view.

They are:
jib: 27' / 22'6" / 11'1.5" older - asking $100.

Spinnaker: 30'4" / 18'6" - comes with sock

Please contact us thru email P3290623.jpg

P3290637#3.jpg

P3290649.jpg

P3290650.jpg

Blue Heron

Jib

Is the jib hanked on or furler? I can't tell from pic. Also, is it still for sale?

Last edited:

japerra

Member II
Still available?

Are these still available? Also, interested in a companionway hatch if one is available.

selous

Inactive Member
I sent this member a message months ago and never heard back. Don't know if they if they are still for sale but they could have been sold a long time ago if the owner bothered to reply.

Last edited:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Where indeed

Unless you can raise him with a direct email (click on his screen name for that option), he has not checked in for many months.
I would note that his bio on this site shows:
Last Activity: 08-05-2009 09:30 PM.

So try emailing him -- nothing to lose.

If no reply, he's probably gone back into the "Matmos"...
(a Barbarella reference for all you old guys!)
:esad:

LB