• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1986 32-3 Review In Good Old Boat Mag.

gulfcoaster

Member III
The July/August issue of Good Old Boat Magazine did a nice 4 page article on a 1986 32-3. The overall opinion of the boat was very favorable. Reading the article was like reading an article about my own kid considering we have a 1987 version of the same boat!

tadslc

Member III
How can I get a copy? All I want is to read about "my" boat.

I know I could sign up for a subscription but I wouldn't be assured of getting that copy.

I also know I could actually call them a try to request it, but in this world of the internet, does anyone actually call anymore? Maybe I'll email

TRMN8R

Member II
First found it at BN on the newstand; then I subscribed. I also then perused the past issues which you can purchase if you are interested in an article in them. I bought several dating back 3 or 4 yrs. So, not to worry, if it's sold out on the newstand, then you can always purchase it after it's out. Hope this helps!

FYI: just subscribe; it's worth EVERY penney (or dollar if you will).

Akavishon

Member III
FYI: just subscribe; it's worth EVERY penney (or dollar if you will).

I agree ... I always find plenty of interesting reading material in GOB. Not so PS, which usually lasts 3-5 mins, cover to cover. It blows my mind how they dedicate 6 pages (out of ~30, = 20% of the issue) to testing - sunglasses :confused:

- Zoran

tadslc

Member III
Bought a copy over the weekend at the local book store. My first look at GOB and I liked what I saw.

Pretty good article about the 32.3 but wasn't quite as in-depth as I expected. Still it was great reading about one of my own.