• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1971 Ericson 35-2 For Sale - Project Boat - $7k

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Good luck Chris. BTW, I have seen bigger projects for a lot more money. I would say you will no trouble selling at that price.

boethius27

Member II
We bought our 35-2 in really rough condition for 6,500. We are very very happy with it. Looks like you are offering a good and fair deal. Should sell soon... Good luck!

I'll put some word out for you too. I have friends who enjoy my boat and are looking for similar.

chrism

Inactive Member
We bought our 35-2 in really rough condition for 6,500. We are very very happy with it. Looks like you are offering a good and fair deal. Should sell soon... Good luck!

I'll put some word out for you too. I have friends who enjoy my boat and are looking for similar.

Where do you liveaboard? I sail my new Catalina 30 out of Hewitt's Cove in Hingham.

boethius27

Member II
We are in the Charlestown navy yard right in downtown. It's a fantastic spot to live, but just getting out to the harbor islands takes well over an hour, so sailing out of here isn't quite as nice. Still tons of fun though.