• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E-29 Main Sail Logo and Numbers For Sale

Gmilburn

Member III
I posted this as a reply to a thread in Maintenance and Mechanical--but decided it might belong here as well:

I had BOATUS Graphics make a custom design "Ericson Helmet" Logo and "29" for my mainsail--only to find a new E-29 tall sail listed on EBay--which I purchased. It had both the original Ericson logo and 29 on it. Now I'm stuck with the graphics--two each of the Logo (about 23 inches tall) and two of the "29" that are 18 inches tall. (I can check the exact measurments this weekend--as I am traveling this week). They are black self adhesive vinyl and the Ericson logo is of the perfect dimensions and ratio from this site's download area. They were custom made for me in March 2009.

I paid about $200 for all--and have the receipt available to verify if anyone is interested.

Anyone interested? Anything over half of my investment will be considered--email me a private message: gmilburn on this site.