• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Looking for diesel machanic and surveyor in Warren Rhode Island

joe-fran

Member II
Hi all

I sold my E 27 last March and I am seriously considering an E 28. It's located in Warren Rhode Island, been in the hard for 4 years. I live in Massachusetts and I am looking for a recomendation on a mechanic to fo through the motor before I close on the deal. If the motor checks out, I then need a local surveyor. any recomendations (good or bad) are appreciated.

Thanks

Joe

Last edited:

treilley

Sustaining Partner
I used Peter Hunt when I bought my Ericson 35 in Mattapoisett. He is very thorough and reasonably priced. We spent 12 hours working together going over my Ericson. He sensed that I was very meticulous and stayed as long as needed to satisfy me.

http://www.huntmarinesurvey.com/

clayton

Member III
Surveyor

For a surveyor, Paul Brinkman in Middletown, RI 401-952-3520. He helped me realize that a Yankee 30 I was looking at in S. Dartmouth, Ma. wasn't what I wanted to deal with in a boat. Very thorough, and a really nice man.
He might remember me, the boat we looked at was stored next to where he used to work.
Good luck,
Clayton