• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Halyard organizer plate

rnrlynn

I'm looking for a plate to go under the mast to lead lines aft. We had a "collar" looking piece attatched to the bottom of the mast that has broke. We have seen plates placed under the mast with 6 or 8 holes for the pulleys to lead the lines aft. Having a hard time locating one that would fit our E-27. Also, how difficult is it to step the mast at the dock?

Bob in Va

Member III
Mast step plate

Although not specifically made for Ericson, several mast step organizer plates are carried by Layline - they appear on page 41 of their current catalogue as part #s beginning with SLSSTEP followed by S, M, L, or XL, depending on size. The M will take masts to 4.25"x6.5", for example. They can be reached at www.layline.com or 1-800-542-5463 and are located in Raleigh, NC. Another source to check would be Ballenger Spars - they have some nice ones if I remember correctly. I added a hinge to the step plate on my E23, which allows two people (one in a pinch) to drop the mast OK - don't know how much tougher yours would be. I'm sure you'll get several responses from other 27 owners on this - how about it, guys?