• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

My pics from the "Gathering"

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Lovely photos Nancy. I still wish I had never taken my shirt off and put on that helmet! LOL.

BTW, I have sent out DVD's to Glyn, Sam, Greg & Eddie. I would love to send one to you and Sven. There are lot's of film clips and slides and it even has titles, credits and a sound track. I filmed a video of the whole Christening. I just need a address. You can send it to me as a private message if you like.

Beam Winds!
:egrin:
Jeff

Sven

Seglare
Hi Jeff,

I just need a address. You can send it to me as a private message if you like.

I did, but it doesn't show up in my "sent" folder. Wonder if I forgot to hit send !?

:confused:

I'll try again !

Thanks again (I said that in my prior message too, wherever it is).

-Sven

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Hi Jeff,

I did, but it doesn't show up in my "sent" folder. Wonder if I forgot to hit send !?

:confused:

I'll try again !

Thanks again (I said that in my prior message too, wherever it is).

-Sven

Thanks Sven, Got it this time. The Movies in the Mail!

Enjoy.

BTW, do you know when you are coming to Cabrillo Marina?

Jeff

Meanolddad

Member III
Jeff's movie is excellent. I got home from the boat around 2 and found it in the mail. Jennifer and I popped it into the DVD player and had a great time watching the gathering unfold again.
Excellent work Jeff:egrin:
Thanks again
Greg

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Thanks Greg,

Eddie got his copy today as well. He called me and wants to buy more copies. I told him I could not do that without negotiating contracts with all the Stars. Eddie wants to sell it to Bob Bitchen at Latitudes & Attitudes because he said Bob's program in Ion Life TV has been lacking lately.:esad:

Don't worry the only copies in circulation have gone to the rightful Star Vikings that made the trip.:egrin:

Nancy on Senta

Hi Jeff,

Lovely photos Nancy. I still wish I had never taken my shirt off and put on that helmet! LOL.

Thanks .. my pictures were not as good as your DVD. We enjoyed having all those pics in one spot with music to boot :) Thanks also for the separate shots of Senta II that you included.

-Nancy

P.S. If you hadn't taken your shirt off then we wouldn't have that picture for posterity.......