• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E39 Pushpit (stern pulpit) for sale

Traveler

Member I
In preparation for some cruising, I have replaced the pushpit on my E39 with an arch, and I'm thinking that some E39 owner out there with a bent or otherwise janky pushpit could really use the one I have, since it is in excellent condition.

It could use some cleaning and polishing, but I know that it can be brought up to concourse condition easily because it is in the same condition that my stanchions and pulpit used to be, and now that I have cleaned them up they are beautiful. It is straight and there are no dings or cracks that I can find.

If you want it it is yours for $150 cash, pickup only in Alameda, California.

You can contact me via email: gary@svtraveler.com

Attachments

• 09051214.JPG
    09051214.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 179
  • 09051215.JPG
    09051215.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 151
  • 09051216.JPG
    09051216.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 118

Traveler

Member I
As soon as it is completed!

Rhynie,
I'll do that as soon as I finish putting it all together. I will be done with the LPG system today, then it will take a few days to get the solar panels on and wired up.
Gary

Traveler

Member I
sold

Allrighty, the pushpit is no longer available...not exactly sold, but bartered. I am stoked the part is going to another E39 owner whose pushpit is not original and is not cool. Soon it will be original and cool. :egrin: