• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1968 Ericson 23 For Sale - SF Bay Area in Calif

Marshall

Member I
First off, this is NOT my boat.
I replied to an ad I found for it, the owner called me and we spoke for awhile. He seems very knowledgeable on this E23 and sailboats in general.

This is an early E23, he says the Hull number is #9, if I recall.

If this E23 is as he described, I'd probably grab it, but not a good idea to try to sail it to So Calif (advice from an experienced sailer who's opinion I respect).
The E23 is in the water. No trailer. Great condition, turn-key.
He just bought a larger boat, so this one is for sale. He's pulling the deep cycle marine battery, the porta potty, stereo and a few misc things, for his new boat.

In a couple phone conversations, he seems to be a very cool guy, so I thought I'd list it here for him. (hope that's okay)
I'm posting the ad and his name/number, with his permission.

His ad:
23ft ericson
2 main, 3 jibs, 2 spinakers, in good or better condition
new top side paint 2009
new interior paint
new bottom paint 2008
rigging and hayards great shape
she is berth at presido y.club beneath the bridge marin side of bridge first gate 2 slips to your right blue hull if you want to see her the gate is open most of the time and shes open inside
slip is not transferable military allowed only at this marina it would need to be moved
tabs oct 2010
clean/clear title
5hp johnson motor long shaft runs great 2 stroke

please note alot of the equipment is going to be removed for my new boat, portable cushions, porta potty, 2 way radio and stero, new deep cycle battery, life vest, some mounts that hold my paddle and 6ft grab pole, but note all the wireing has been redone so once you hook up your new deep cycle battery everything will work cabin lights etc. please let me know if you decide to buy the boat this week i need to know due to i was going to sail her this weekend like last weekend with friends so if its sold i need to make other arrangements.

Boat can stay in its slip for another week or two (if purchased soon)

$1000

Owner/Seller: Ron. his cell: 415.320.8000

Hope this is helpful to someone that's looking for an early E23.
Marshall

Last edited: