• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Lewmar Hatch Parts

Captron

Member III
Does anyone know of a supplier for Lewmar hatch parts? I went to the Lewmar website and I have the part numbers. Apparently my 1983 E38 has Lewmar 'Superhatches'. I need at least one corner block (the thingy that holds the hatch down when you turn the handle.

I spoke with two of Lewmar's USA distributors and they said that parts for the Superhatch line were discontinued years ago. So why does Lewmar still list them on the website?

Alternatively, does anyone have contact info for Lewmar directly without going through a distributor? Their website doesn't list such info.

Thanks all,
:confused:

treilley

Sustaining Partner
I believe all Superhatch spares were bought up by a comany called Seaclear in the UK but their website is kaput. I have had good luck speaking with the folks at the US sales office in CT. I think they also have some techincal staff there.

<TABLE id=tableServiceData cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="75%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=headingtext>Lewmar Inc</TD></TR><TR><TD class=contactdata_regulartext>351 New Whitfield Street
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=contactdata_regulartext>Guilford, Connecticut 06437
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=contactdata_regulartext>USA
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=contactdata_regulartext>Tel: +1 203-458-6200</TD></TR><TR><TD class=contactdata_regulartext>Fax: +1 203-453-5669</TD></TR><TR><TD class=contactdata_regulartext>Email: info@lewmarusa.com</TD></TR><TR><TD class=contactdata_regulartext>Web: www.lewmar.com</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Your best best may be to keep an eye out for a used superhatch. I image the hold down blocks may be common among different size hatches.

Last edited:

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
Florida Rigging & Hydraulics

Try Florida Rigging & Hydraulics. They had parts when I inquired a number of years ago.

Florida Rigging & Hydraulics
3905 Investment Lane
Riviera Beach, FL 33404
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Toll Free:[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]800 718-1649[/FONT]

http://www.rigginghydraulics.com/