• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 23 MKII $3000 On Craig's List

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Ericson 23 MKII Sail Boat On Craig's List

$3000 (Docked in Long Beach)
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/boa/1123790161.html

1975 Ericson MKII Sail Boat
This sail boat is in excellent condition! It is white with blue trim. It also has many extras:

The sail boat has new paint. The entire interior and exterior has been painted. The bottom was painted two summers ago as well.
It has a new Johnson 6 HP Long Leg Engine. Just purchased in 2008. Engine has 4 hours on it.
It is rigged for single handed sailing, for which ever side you are sitting in the cockpit area.
Inside of the sail boat is very nice. Everything is brand new. You must see it to enjoy.
It has GPS, two marine radios, one is hand held, all Coast Guard approved safety equipment with gear bag, 6 new life vests with storage bag, new foul weather gear, solar panel for battery, sink, toilet, sleeps 4. Too much more to write about.
It has 4 extra sails.
New anchors and chain lines.
Has a dingy with oars.
There is too many extras to list. You must see it!

It comes with a slip that is easily transferable in a great marina. The slip fee is only $215.00 a month, the sail boat has been there for 5 years! The marina is very nice with a boat supply store, general food and beverage store, bathrooms with shower facility, washer and dryer facility, bar-b-que patio areas and a restaurant as well.

I have taken great care of the sail boat and enjoy it very much. But, have just received my pilots license and have purchased a plane. So I cannot do both and other hobbies I also enjoy. It is a great purchase for a weekend sailing outings and trips to Catalina. Great summer fun guaranteed!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Attachments

• 3nc3pc3lbZZZZZZZZZ94fc8e9b8f383b3199f.jpg
    3nc3pc3lbZZZZZZZZZ94fc8e9b8f383b3199f.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 3,132