• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1975 E-23 mkII Shoal Draft - Venice, FL

TwistedLogic

Member II
Hate to lose it, but life has changed. My crew all grew up and moved out! This is a really sweet boat and is still turning heads. Hull refinished with Imron "Cardinal Red" in 2007. Mast, spreaders & boom refinished with Imron white in 2007. Bottom ground to gelcoat and repainted with anti-fouling in 2007. New loose footed "North" Main in 2008, and repowered with a Mercury 3hp 4 stroke in 2008. 170 Genoa with roller furling. Also has older main and working jib. Trailer is original, old and ugly, but it works fine and has new tires. I think it has been used only to hold the boat for bottom jobs. Boat is currently in a private deep water dock in Venice, Florida (SW coast below Sarasota), and only a couple hundred yards from the municipal ramp. $5,900 and its ready to go. Hull #220

Attachments

• DSC00900.JPG
    DSC00900.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC00905.JPG
    DSC00905.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCN1157.JPG
    DSCN1157.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCN1154.JPG
    DSCN1154.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 122

Permenter59

Member II
This is one fine boat. We sailed it out in the gulf bay recently. Especially good for a beginner or someone who likes coastal cruising in that part of Florida which is beautiful. Owned by a good skipper too.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Pretty boat! I'm sorry you guys are selling though.... :esad:

Can you email me a couple of those images in high res so I can load them into the galleries?

Thanks - and good luck with the sale!

//sse

sleather

Sustaining Member
Sorry to see you go, sweet boat. Don't forget to mention this site! :egrin:
Trailer is original, old and ugly
Boy can I relate to that ;)

Attachments

• trailer-s.JPG
    trailer-s.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:

TwistedLogic

Member II
New Home for Twisted Logic

My 23' MkII c/b found a new home in Vero Beach, Florida.
The new owner is Travis.
He is fairly new to sailing, but has already found this web site and has talked to Bob Boe (master of all things E23), so he is well on his way to enjoying his Ericson.
I'll check back occasionally to see how you are all doing.
It has been a great 7 1/2 years, and I have more respect for the Ericson product than ever before.
Happy Sailing! :egrin:

Permenter59

Member II
Congrats and thanks

Congrats on your sale. Sorry to see you go.
Thanks for the sail in the gulf last Feb on Twisted Logic.
We won't forget it.
If you are ever up North in the summer. look us up...we will treat you to the apostle islands in Lake Superior