• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E35-3 Cockpit cushions

Steve

Member III
I have a full set of off-white vinyl cockpit cushions, 5 pieces in all, customized to fit the 35-III perfectly. My wife wanted to change the color since we Awlgriped the hull navy blue...

The shop used the internal foam from the former in the new cushions leaving us very usable and almost perfect shells with new zippers (we replaced these last year). I would be more then happy to sell these reasonably, can provide some photos, please contact via e-mail at 35_3@hotmail.com (remember
the underscore) or 603 835-6858

All you would have to do is add your own foam and your in business. They would fold and ship well.

Steve

Steve

Member III
Cushions Specifics

I hope this helps.. these cushions are all 3+ inches thick and have no rips, all zippers work perfectly, most new over the last several years, color is off-white to match the ericson OEM gel coat. They will fit an Ericson 35-III, mine is 1984.

There are five sections:

The main large cushion is from starboard to port against the companionway is 60" across, 16.5" wide with the middle horseshoe shape cut back to 10" to match shape in settee.

The port and starboard benches match the but of the across piece and measure 16.5 x 40" tapering to 45.5 to match the taper at the aft ends.

The there are two matching aft pieces that sit each side of the aft hump, 14.5" x 18" x 14" to fit the shape over the hatches, in mine contain the LP gas bottles.

Again these are just the vinyl shells, we used the foam insides for our new cushions that were made to match the navy blue hull algrip job we did recently. All you would have to do is find foam that you can cut and fit. The foam we took out was not waterproof, which was OK since we tried not to leave out in the weather. If we did by mistake we always opened and left in
the shower to dry while off the boat. You could get the closed cell foam that is waterproof, but the cost of that stuff is very high!

Our cushion maker thought a fair price for these shells would be $300.

Thanks, Steve

Steve

Member III
Still For Sale !!

For what it's worth department, still got these cushion shells.. you want, give me a call at 603 835 6868 or e-mail (sdilling@adelphia.net), we can discuss the fine points and terms!!!

Steve:egrin:

Steve

Member III
!!!!*** S O L D ***!!!!

My regards goes out to Bob in NJ who has purchased these fine cushions.

Thanks to all who responded,

Steve