• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1984 Ericson 38 For Sale - Puget Sound

JEESails

Member I
Nice 1984 Ericson 38. Deep Draft Competition Keel (6'-6")Main + 3 head sails - roller furling - all lines to cockpit - 32 HP Universal Diesel (4000 hrs) - hard dodger - davits - Furuno radar and plotter - EPIRB - VHF - Frig O Boat refrigeration - Electric Windlass - 200' chain rode - nice teak interior - solar panel - Hi output alternator - battery monitor - New T105 battery bank in 08 - Lots of spares - 100 gal water capacity - 15 gal holding. Love my boat, hate to sell it. I work in sales - recession has put a big dent in my income. Just getting too tight to afford it now. $59,900. Located in Olympia, WA.

Attachments

• At Mooring Close up.jpg
    At Mooring Close up.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 509
  • Looking Aft.jpg
    Looking Aft.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Looking Fwd.jpg
    Looking Fwd.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 185
  • Head.jpg
    Head.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Any interior photos to share? (There are a couple of versions of the "Mk 1" interior, with and without the little wood stove forward and with and without the teak enclosure for the aft sleeping area.)

Thanks,
Loren

ps: the hard dodger looks kind of familiar -- was this boat at a rendezvous a few years ago?

Last edited:

JEESails

Member I
Just Posted Additions Interior Pics

Made it up to the boat this weekend and got some interior pics. I have a pdf file of the survey done in Dec 2007. If someone is interested in the boat, I can email it upon request...
John