• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 38 200 1989 For Sale

Roger Ware

Member III
My 1989 Ericson 38 200 is for sale. It is listed with Swans Brokers in Toronto, but can be sold privately. Some upgrades and features are:
  • new (2009) teak and holly sole
  • ST8001 autopilot
  • new (2006, 2007) ST60+ wind and speed
  • standard horizon CP170C at helm
  • all instruments synced through seatalk
  • all windows rebedded Fall 2008
  • Quantum mainsail 2007
  • custom midships SS folding swim ladder
The broker listing can be viewed at
http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1989/Ericson-38-200-1968415/Mississauga/Canada
another graphic display at:
http://www.dehler.us/brokerage/89ericson38/

Brokerage price is US$79K but I am willing to negotiate privately.

If interested in further information, please email me at ware.roger@gmail.com or call 613 453 8667.

Roger Ware
Kingston, ON, Canada

Seth

Sustaining Partner
Bummer

Happy New Year Rog!

Sorry to hear you are selling the boat...Getting something new?
Hope all is well with you-life for me is great now that I am out of the "biz"-sailing has become fun again!

Fill us in and best regards,
S

Roger Ware

Member III
Happy New Year to you too

Hi Seth, great to hear from you - I am looking for something a bit smaller, a lot newer, and a bit faster. I would like my sailing life to be less about projects and more about sailing! Because of the "newer" criterion, it will not unfortunately be an Ericson. Not sure what, yet, looking at a Dehler 36, an Elan 340, perhaps even an X-362. All made in Europe, oddly enough.

Glad to hear all is well with you. Best, Roger

wheelerwbrian

Member III
Sorry to hear you're separating from your Ericson - I think we both got our 38s about the same time and went through the autopilot selection and installation together as well. Good luck with your next boat.

Roger Ware

Member III
Smaller, Newer, Faster

Hi Brian, you are right about the boats and APs. After an operating system upgrade in my second season mine has worked very well. Its too much boat given my family's relative lack of interest, hence the smaller, newer faster mission that I am on.

sail2blue

sail2blue
Interested!

Hi Roger,
I'm interested in learning more about your E38. I'll send an email to your address listed below too, but wanted to cover all bases.
Thanks
Sue (Whidbey Island, WA)

Sue@bluegooseinn.com
360-720-4326