• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Perkins spare parts kit ?

Sven

Seglare
We're have a diesel mechanic come by for a general overhaul of our 4-108(M) on Friday.

What I am wondering is where we should go to get a full spare parts kit for the diesel. I assume the mechanic would be the most expensive option ? Are there any good diesel supply places I should try instead ?

Thanks,

-Sven

Guy Stevens

Pacific Detriot Diesel

The outlet that we have to use is in Arizona unfortunately. However they are the main distributor and have the best prices that you are going to find.

Rick is probably the best person to talk to if he is still there.

(602) 269-3581
is their number
You will need the part numbers for everything that you need though!!!!
They are all listed in the part number book!

Guy
:)

Sven

Seglare
Guy & Jeff,

Thanks for both suggestions. I think there is supposed to be complete spare parts kits (minor service and offshore complete service) so I'll try both your suggestions and see where it leads.

If nothing else, if we get the kit we'll never need it and save ourselves the hassles :)

-Sven

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Sven,

The Parts Manager at S & W is a very good friend of mine. He can find what you need. His name is Robert Greening and he's also a mechanic who owns a boat with a Perkins. He will find it if it exists or he can recommend what parts should go into a kit.

Tell him you a friend of mine.

Good Luck

Jeff