• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Need Kubota/Universal parts numbers list

Frank G

Member II
I know that somewhere, someplace I saw a list of Kubota parts numbers for the Universal 25x engine. I have a Kubota dealer in Knoxville and would sure like to save a few bucks . Does anybody have an idea where to find this list. Also, does anybody know the Kubota engine number which would be the base of a 1985 Universal 25x
Thanks

clayton

Member III
Universal parts numbers

Check the engine block in the area of the injectors, you should find the block number stamped there. Look for the D-x50.

chaco

Member III
Universal Parts List

The Parts List is available FREE online at www.marinedieseldirect.com
I have used the Exploded Parts Views to Repair things without the Manual
Buy the Engine Parts from a TRACTOR Dealer. This Engine is Common in SkidStear (BobCat) Equipment. Save your Money for other Projects :)

Frank G

Member II
thanks for all of your help
I have downloaded, printed, and put in a 3 ring binder the M25 parts list, shop manual, and the Kubota D850 engine manual.
I'll try to get some parts from the local Kubota dealer Monday morning, and then call Torrenson for parts related to heat exchanger, Oberdorfer pump, exhaust manifold.
Gosh, I hate working on engines. I'd rather be sailing in the BVI's, but since my powerball ticket didn't come in, it's off to work I go
Frank