• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

teak pedestal drink holder

Special K

Member II
I received a teak pedestal drink as a gift. I don't think that the plastic "clips" that came with the holder will work because of the width of my pedestal. Any ideas for a method to attached the drink holder to the pedestal. If possible I would like to be able to remove the drink holder when not in use. Any ideas will be appreciated.

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Ppost a photo of the pedestal and the drink holder and I am sure you will get some ideas.

P Abele

Member II
We bought a 4 drink holder and folding table, both of which slip onto our steering pedestal from Edson maybe 5 years back. For both they offered the "clips" as you call them laid out in two dimensions, a narrow or maybe 10" dimension, which works for Esdon pedestals, and a wider, maybe 11" option, which fits out Meriman Yacht Specialties pedestals. We bought them both made from starboard purposely since they would be easy to clean up when stuff inevitably spilled on them, and they would require no maintenance, particularly as compared with teak.
In the end these turned out to be one of the best purchases we have made for the boat. Good luck in finding these items which work for you.