• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1987 E34 - SF Bay Area - DIVORCE SALE!

ccorcoran

Member II
Unfortunately, my prized MOONSTRUCK has to be sold. She’s located in Benicia in the San Francisco Bay Area. We acquired her in 2003 from her second owner. She’s a documented vessel. She’s always been well-maintained. New standing rigging in 2003, New UK Main 2005, New Foresail Quantum 2006, Harken Roller Furling, Adjustable Backstay 2006, Hatches all rebuilt 2005, New Sunbrella Curtains, Harken Roller-Ball Traveler 2006 and lots more. Below desks, she’s beautiful; all teak has been redone, the teak-holly sole is as near perfect as a 22 year deck can be! Spinnaker and all solid electronics & CD Stereo. Less than 400 hrs. on meticulously-cared for Universal Diesel. She’s had 2 new bottoms since 2003, the most recent in 2006; she should survey well, stem to stern. She’s also well-equipped w/ refrigeration, all required safety gear, instruments, auto-pilot, full-canvas (new 2005) and a canvas dodger, not currently on the boat. I’ve spent a great deal of time maintaining, updating and refinishing this boat and I like to think it shows. To someone looking for one of these truly wonderful sloops, this is a perfect example of this series -- in beautiful condition. I’m pricing her at $52,900/OBO as she has to go. Please call or e-mail with any questions; I now live in Hawaii so I’m a few hours earlier than the west coast. Chris Corcoran 707 246-7955.

Attachments

• Boat2_023.jpg
    Boat2_023.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 229
  • Boat2_024.jpg
    Boat2_024.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Boat2_007.jpg
    Boat2_007.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 229
  • Boat2_030.jpg
    Boat2_030.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 201
  • Boat2_033.jpg
    Boat2_033.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 198

ccorcoran

Member II
Price Reduced!

There is increased urgency in finding a new home for Moonstruck. She was listed for $52,900. The price is being lowered to $48,000/OBO. If you're even remotely interested in a late-model E34, this is a solid choice.

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
Chris, did you sell her yet?

Unfortunately, my prized MOONSTRUCK has to be sold. She’s located in Benicia in the San Francisco Bay Area. We acquired her in 2003 from her second owner. She’s a documented vessel. She’s always been well-maintained. New standing rigging in 2003, New UK Main 2005, New Foresail Quantum 2006, Harken Roller Furling, Adjustable Backstay 2006, Hatches all rebuilt 2005, New Sunbrella Curtains, Harken Roller-Ball Traveler 2006 and lots more. Below desks, she’s beautiful; all teak has been redone, the teak-holly sole is as near perfect as a 22 year deck can be! Spinnaker and all solid electronics & CD Stereo. Less than 400 hrs. on meticulously-cared for Universal Diesel. She’s had 2 new bottoms since 2003, the most recent in 2006; she should survey well, stem to stern. She’s also well-equipped w/ refrigeration, all required safety gear, instruments, auto-pilot, full-canvas (new 2005) and a canvas dodger, not currently on the boat. I’ve spent a great deal of time maintaining, updating and refinishing this boat and I like to think it shows. To someone looking for one of these truly wonderful sloops, this is a perfect example of this series -- in beautiful condition. I’m pricing her at $52,900/OBO as she has to go. Please call or e-mail with any questions; I now live in Hawaii so I’m a few hours earlier than the west coast. Chris Corcoran 707 246-7955.