• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

09 Toronto boat show

treilley

Sustaining Partner
I would love to but we just have too much on our plates. I will miss the Boston show this year becasue my company is having their annual show in Providence RI the same weekend.

newpbs

Member III
What's it like?

Jon,

The show looks interesting on the web site. Have you been to this venue in the past? What was it like and what can I expect to see?

I'm in the Detroit area and Toronto is only a four hour drive. January would be a nice time to dream about the summer sailing season.

Is the show worth the drive?

Paul

Jon Libby

Member II
Toronto boat show

Paul,

We went 2 years ago and stayed 2 nights, didn't see the whole thing and wanted to stay a thrid night. Everybody does shows differntly. It really is a huge indoor show. I believe there are a lot of local business of course and they carry everything you need. There was about 20 differnt dingy booths, a good amount of electronrics, and custom work people, all which we needed to look at. Once inside you can go between 3 or 4 good sized buildings without going outside. Free shuttle to the hotel, you can't walk around the show with a beer in your hand :confused: but that's OK. I thought there was a good amount of equipment to look at and there where some good semiars too.

Hope I haven't hiped it too much or to little.

Jon

jonparkins

I used to live in Toronto, moved to Vancouver a year ago. Going to the boat show was the highlight of my winter. There is a ton of stuff to see, loads of boats to check out inside and out. I miss it, the show out here in the west seems small in comparison! :)