• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

T Molding for MK III Hatches

ccorcoran

Member II
I recently had a large quantity of 1/2 inch teak-colored T molding made to trim the interior hatches on MK III Eriscons. It's beautiful and it fits. If you'd like to replace that old, cracking original T molding on your Ericson, I'm selling packages of 20 feet (should be enough to handle 28s-38s) for $20 including packaging and shipping.

clayton

Member III
T-moulding

Is the moulding color dark, (like the walnut looking stuff that's currently in place), or did you get something lighter that would match the cabin teak better?
Thanks,
Clayton

ccorcoran

Member II
The molding color is teak. It matches the interior teak trim perfectly. I'm attaching a jpeg photo.

Attachments

• t molding.jpg
    t molding.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 440

cruis-n

Member II
It's a cliche but... The check is in the mail

I sent a check in this morning's mail. Thanks for helping out, this stuff is incredibly difficult to find!

Ed Balun

Member I
MOLDING

Hi guys. I read your message regarding T molding. Are you referring to the light beige plastic trim rings that fit around the portlights that open, or am I off track here. Thanks...

cruis-n

Member II
Looks Great

Chris -
Received the trim and installed it last weekend. It looks great.

Thanks again.

Ed -

This trim is used in several places, but mainly for the v-berth and main saloon hatch bosses and the interior trim. Look at Chris' photo. FYI, it's also used as edge trim for some of the plywood behind the seat backs in the main part of the cabin.

cruis-n

ccorcoran

Member II
Martin & Sean,

Happy to help. Just send a check to:

Chris Corcoran
365 St. Augustine Ct.
Benicia, CA 94510

Let me know where you want the packages sent and the t-molding will be on its way!

ccorcoran

Member II
Hi George,

Yes, I still have the T modling. Just send me the address you'd like it sent to with a check and it'll be on its way (usually take two - three days to arrive).

Cory B

Sustaining Member
And more...

Chris/Wendy-

And if you still have any left...

And if you don't have any left, can you let us know where you found it so someone else can the next great T-Molding distribution? I've had a hard time locating it.

Thanks,
Cory

treilley

Sustaining Partner
I would also like some Chris if you have any left. Send me your address and I will send you a check.

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner

lbertran

Member III
Do you have any left?

If so, where do I send the check? Thanks.
Laura Bertran
Footloose, 1985 E35-3
Annapolis, MD

Cory B

Sustaining Member
TEE Molding

Tom,

Thanks for the tip. I was looking all over the internet, but hadn't found them yet. Its amazing how many different ways you can google T/Tee <Optional hyphen or space or nothing> Molding/Moulding.

Anyway, I noticed that our original benefactor for these "ccorcoran" was an active poster here until January 2005, and has not posted since. If we don't hear from them in a couple of days I'm going to order a sample from Tom's source, and since it looks like a minimum of 250 ft, I'll have some extra to spread around.

- Cory

EGregerson

Member III
Me too

Hi Cory
I'll pop for some trim; I hope you get brown or 'teak'; NO RED! ... or chartreuse ... or mauve; I can send a check or paypal. I'll need 30' (i have 2 boats). :egrin: