• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Cruising in and on "Paradise" NEW BLOG

Sid

BOATBUMMS
Have only been a member for a short time, but have owned my 36C for almost 31 years. My wife and I retired in 1997. She has started a blog to share our adventures with our friends, which has been updated.Take a look.
boatbumms.blogspot.com
Or just google boatbumms

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Very Fine site and the videos are great!
I especially liked the one on canvas and interior remodel work.

Thanks again.
:egrin:

Loren

Sid

BOATBUMMS
Thanx

Thanx for looking. We have had a lot of fun working on her an she just gets better as we go.

Bob Robertson

Member III
Hi Sid,
That is an exceptional web site. Thanks for all of the information. Did you build it yourself?

You've clearly had a really nice time cruising.

I noticed that you are currently in Venezuela. I'm curious, did you spend the summer there? How was the weather?

Thanks again,
Bob

Sid

BOATBUMMS
Hi Bob
This just a little back ground. I lived and worked in the Los Angles area for about 33 years, I bought my boat in 77. I have lived aboard for 30 years with two different wives. I worked toward retirement was able to do so in 97.
I didn't build the boat myself but I was there when she went to mold and was at the factory often as she was put together. I have done most of the work myself, like teak and holly cabin sole, galley counter top, painting the hull, I did paint the deck myself. I had a new motor put in. Normally I do my own work, that way I have no one else to blame.
We have been in and around Venezuela for about 2 1/2 years. We thought that the boat was due a dress up because she has taken care us so well, the price was a lot less also. We have no plans to go back to the states until but we do plan on going back through the canal to the South Pacific. That's kind in a nutshell.