• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Pam Ericson's e-mail address ?

SurabyaKid

Member III
This may help answer the types of info available

Hi All,

I received a prompt and very nice reply from Pam today about my request for plans.

She told me that for my E26 the following plans were available:

Keel Waterlines (A)
Keel Waterlines (B)
Hull Lines
Accom Plan
Rudder sections
Electrical wiring diagram
Wing Keel

I thought the price per drawing was more than fair, given the work involved, and will gladly be sending her a check tomorrow.

Hope this helps answer some of the questions,

Pat
"Pronto"
E26-2

Jason G

Member II
I have been looking for plans, drawings, prints, for my 1987 E34-2 s/n 203. I have what's available in the owners manual but would also love to have copies of what ever else is available. If Pam is still making copies I'd sincerely appreciate a private message from someone "in the know" with contact information. Martian, are you able to provide any insight as to what may still be available? Would the 34-2 have been the last design for Ericson before they were sold to Pacific Seacraft?

-Jason

tripper_dave

Member II
I have been looking for plans, drawings, prints, for my 1987 E34-2 s/n 203. I have what's available in the owners manual but would also love to have copies of what ever else is available. If Pam is still making copies I'd sincerely appreciate a private message from someone "in the know" with contact information. Martian, are you able to provide any insight as to what may still be available? Would the 34-2 have been the last design for Ericson before they were sold to Pacific Seacraft?

-Jason

Moi aussie, svp!