• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

A chance to race...

Nigel Barron

Notorious Iconoclast
This is a ways off, but no time like the present to plan. The Sloop Tavern Yacht Club is again this year sponsoring a single/double handed race to Port Townsend and back on Saturday May 3 returning Sunday May 4. I helped organize this last year, and it was awesome. Last year was the first time this race was ran, and 44 boats registered in either single or double handed classes and flying sails or Non-flying sails divisions. Boats entered were all over the spectrum from T-Birds up to Icon, the Perry 66, and PHRF ratings from -21 to 290. The starting sequence is set with the slowest boats starting well before faster boats based on PHRF, such that last year, all boats finished the 30+ mile course withing 1.5 hours of each other. I will be sailing my Ericson 27. It is a great time with a party in Port Townsend on Saturday. Details are available at the Sloop Tavern web site: http://members.aol.com/slooptavyc/

If you have questions, just let me know.

Nigel