• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E-29 2-Blade Prop for sale

Gmilburn

Member III
This summer when I had the boat on the hard--I replaced the standard 2-blade prop with a new Indigo 3 blade prop. I was hoping to increase boat speed, and more importantly minimize prop-walk as I dock in and out of a tight slip. But to my disappointment, the prop walk reduction is hardly noticable. Anyway, I now have a 2 blade prop that if someone needs a spare or a replacement, I will sell it for $75 plus shipping. The engine is the stock gas Atomic 4--and the prop has no nicks or defects. It has been in fresh water its whole life and the internal splines and key channel is pristene. Email me if your interested. Gary

Attachments

• DSCF5035c.jpg
    DSCF5035c.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCF5038c.jpg
    DSCF5038c.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 59

Gmilburn

Member III
New Deal--check it out

Ok perhaps I have had an inflated view of the value of this prop--I know that the new three blade one was over $300--and I know that there may be someone out there in Ericsonland--that could use it and it is now taking up space in MY garage. Make me an offer and I want someone to use it rather than having it sit in my garage forever.

Lucky Dog

Member III
Perhaps a donation to a school.

Would you consider donating to a school for tax donation and knowing you helped some school kids. I am a teacher at a high school just east of St. Paul, Mn. The Technology Student Association (a student club) is building a full size solar powered electric boat for a regatta held in the spring. If you don't get a better offer, it would be a great help. We are in the fund raising mode right now. Last year we place 2nd, again.

thanks

SAM

"Nauti Jo"
prop for sale

Gary,

What are the specs on the prop? It should be stamped on it somehere.

Sam

443 392 2245