• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 27, Dana Point

Ericson27

1972 Ericson 27’, The boat is located in beautiful Dana Point Marina, the boat comes with transferable slip. Owner since 2002.,2008 Coast Guard inspection and Safety decal, 2008 flare kit, Two Life vests, Roller Furling/ 150% Genoa,Ullman Sails new in 1993, Standing rigging new in 1998. New Carburetor and Electric fuel pump in 2002. Rebuilt the head in 08. New marine cushions throughout. Two Danforth Anchors, 150’/300’ rode 30 foot chain. Steaming light and Anchor light replaced with new units in 2008, new VHF cable. New VHF Radio and new Antenna installed. Teak hand rails and hatches Mahogany interior Marine Shore power cord Microwave and fridge. Two New Marine Batteries, spare 3rd battery. Fire Extinguishers, 08 recharged. Atomic 4 inboard engine runs excellent, reliable.
I can deliver to your local from San Diego, as far north as Moro Bay. Please call for details. 949-371-3699
Ready for Catalina or Mexico
Please call for appointment to inspect my boat in Dana Point Harbor.

Last edited:

Steve Swann

Member III
Too Rich for My Blood

I see a 6-pack of high quality beer aboard. Counts me out....

Beautiful boat. From the pictures, it appears that someone somewhere is going to get a great boat at a great price!

There are times I wish my 25 was 2' longer. There is a HUGE difference between the 25 and 27 WRT* interior volume.

Steve Swann
E25 Seahorse
Meridian, ID

* "WRT" means "With Respect To," Kim and Chad - something you guys definitely don't have... :)

Wrt

Kim, is he talking about us:D? Boy, you just don't know about some people, do you:egrin: You give a guy moral support, all the best advice in the world, not to mention financial aid and what happens? He gets a big fancy boat then turn on his 'ol buddies:egrin:.

I wouldn't mind something that was 2' longer...Sandy says that she wouldn't mind if I had just 1" or two more:eek: :oops:

Fair winds,

Chad

P.S. Kim, anything to add?

Last edited:

Kim Schoedel

Member III
Great looking 27

I agree, nice looking 27'. This boat looks much newer than 1972.

To Steve, see ya on the cheers & jeers section.