• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

fs: e32

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
nice little e32 fs in e bay this week...west coast - del rey - arounf $40k...looks like a shill bidding, but the boat looks ok.....:esad:

windjunkee

Member III
If anyone is interested, be sure to check these ads. There was an E-32 listed on Craigs List for sale a few weeks ago in the LA area and (believe me I don't know how they got it), the ad came with a photo -- and the photo was of MY BOAT. I know those sail numbers anywhere. :mad:

At least they were flattering photos and they were asking more for my boat than I thought I could sell it for, if I were so inclined. :confused:

Jim McCone
Voice of Reason, E-32-2 Hull # 134
Redondo Beach, CA

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
wow...that's interesting...i did e mail a guy w/a e32 on craigslist out of marina del rey (i think) who was showing a photo of a e32...maybe 1982-1984 under sail....his ad stated a 1970 i believe...i was trying to clairify the year...as the photo did not match........anyway...thanx for the warinig...i wouldn't "pull the trigger" on a deal w/out a complete survey, and at least 5 - 10 hours of sailing/usage......btw: how do you like the 32? :egrin:

windjunkee

Member III
rb,

That was the ad I was talking about. I believe the ad said it was a '74 and the picture of the boat under sail was my boat--a 1970 version. We concluded, after a bit of investigation, that the photo was snatched from our yacht club's website.

I like it as a general rule. I wish it were faster -- and bigger. :rolleyes:

Jim McCone
Voice of Reason E-32-2 Hull #134
Redondo Beach, CA