• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Barient 19 Self Tailing Winch

lbertran

Member III
This is a high quality 2 speed Barient Winch. Gear ratio is 1st: 2.3:1 and 2nd: 5.3:1 Power Ratio is 1st- 15.3:1 and 2nd- 35.3:1. Winch is in good condition and currently in use on an E35-3. Winch has been regularly serviced. The only flaw is a slapping noise when it reaches the limit of it's pulling range, but it does not slip. $125/OBO plus shipping.

rwthomas1

Sustaining Partner
This is a high quality 2 speed Barient Winch. Gear ratio is 1st: 2.3:1 and 2nd: 5.3:1 Power Ratio is 1st- 15.3:1 and 2nd- 35.3:1. Winch is in good condition and currently in use on an E35-3. Winch has been regularly serviced. The only flaw is a slapping noise when it reaches the limit of it's pulling range, but it does not slip. $125/OBO plus shipping.

You got mail! I need to check on my boat but if its the same as my mainsheet winch, sure sounds like it, I will take it. RT

lbertran

Member III
Winch is Sold

Hi, Tim-
The winch went quick. I also have a Barient 18 in perfect condition available for $150 + shipping. Thanks.