• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E-27 anchor roller/bowsprit

Desiderata

Member II
:egrin:Anybody done an anchor roller on an E-27? Any ideas about bow sprits? Teak? Stainless? 2 anchors?

Mike & Cheri McNulty

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author

Attachments

• 53_12.jpg
    53_12.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2,728
Last edited:

Capt. Max

Member II
Bow sprit

I love that homemade sprit/roller. I have been thinking about doing the same next year. Thank you, I would love to see any more pics that you have.

rgoff

Member III
I took a stock roller from WM and put it on the bow of my E27 a few years back. In order for it to come out as straight as possible, I cut into the bottom and side slightly so it would fit over the edge of the stem fitting. Got to zoom into the picture to actually see it. Weakens it some, I'm sure. Hopefully I won't get in that big of a blow to find out how much weaker. :)
boat%20090.jpg

rod sanburn

Member II
Anchor roller

Mike&Cheri,
I installed a Garhauer a few years back. If I still have their info I'll get you the model number. It was 85.00 at the Strictly Sail Show In Chicago. Its larger and longer than the one in the pic you recieved. I angled it ever so slightly to fit between light and furler. Its through bolted bedded etc. Rod