• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1989 E34

Richard Elliott

Member III
Chandelle is being offered for sale for $65,000, very reluctantly. Age and physical limitations are catching up to me quickly. She has all North sails, 150 on Harken furling, full batten main with EZ Jax and G3 Gennaker with Ericson logo. Hard dodger. Chart plotter/echosounder, LCD radar, autopilot with remote, power windlass, 12V refrigeration, Ardic forced air heat. Location: South Puget Sound. Complete Specs and details on request. Dick Elliott.Chandelle 3.jpg

Brian K

Member III
Spinnaker

Richard, I know you are looking for replies to your ad, but I was wondering where you got your spinnaker. Also, is the emlbem stitched into the spinnaker, or is it stick-on nylon? Thanks Richard, and good luck with the sale, she's a beauty.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Kathy and I saw Chandelle with her new Ericson (!) sail at the Pt Townsend Ericson rendezvous. That is one beautiful boat.
:egrin:

Loren in Portland

Bardo

Member II
Oh my. Would that you were on the east coast. Yours is my dream boat. I've been looking for a year now and cannot find an E34 in decent shape for a reasonable price. Sorry that I'm not a hot prospect, but your boat is lovely.

Freeman

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
"Headin' down the highway..."

Freeman, You might want to get a quote from these guys...
http://www.dudleyboats.com/
Local sailors seem to all give them kudos for quality deliveries.

Just a thought...

Cheers,
Loren in PDX

Ernest

Member II
E 34 in Haverstraw NY

Oh my. Would that you were on the east coast. Yours is my dream boat. I've been looking for a year now and cannot find an E34 in decent shape for a reasonable price. Sorry that I'm not a hot prospect, but your boat is lovely.

Freeman

Have you looked at the (I think 85) E 34 in Haverstraw NY? I know it was for sale in January.

clayton

Member III
E34 in Haverstraw NY

It's an '85 E32, shoal draft. There was an E34 listed last year in Haverstraw, "Intrepid"? or some name starting with "I.." Talked to the broker, it sold last winter/spring for around $45K.
Clayton

jakI

Chandelle

Chandelle is being offered for sale for $65,000, very reluctantly. Age and physical limitations are catching up to me quickly. She has all North sails, 150 on Harken furling, full batten main with EZ Jax and G3 Gennaker with Ericson logo. Hard dodger. Chart plotter/echosounder, LCD radar, autopilot with remote, power windlass, 12V refrigeration, Ardic forced air heat. Location: South Puget Sound. Complete Specs and details on request. Dick Elliott.View attachment 3668
Hi Dick,
Is your boat still for sale? If so, could you please send specs and pictures?
Thanks Jak