• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Forespar Nova Lift - OB Motor Hoist

Maine Sail

Member III
Forespar Nova Lift - OB Motor Hoist - SOLD!

Hi All,

SORRY THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD TO rwthomas1 !!!

I'm selling my virtually brand new Forespar Nova Lift. It is sold at Defender, click here, for $396.00. I've upgraded the block to a Harken, with ball bearings, and it has better and longer line than it came from the factory with.

I installed this for less than two weeks because I purchased a heavy 4 stroke outboard motor. I wound up hating the motor, sold it, and went back to my 29 pound 4hp So I no longer need this brand new Forespar Nova Lift. It does work great for lifting outboards though but with the 4hp motor I don't need it just yet as I'm still somewhat young...

I'm asking $295.00 OBO and it's located in the Portland, ME area. I prefer not to ship but will if I have to...

Last edited:

Mike.Gritten

Member III
Sorry to butt in, but I thought a little testimonial might be of assistance...

We have one of these Forespar motor lifting davits on our 35mkII and love it! We ARE getting older and appreciate the ease of handling the Forespar davit gives us. My back especially likes not having to awkwardly wrestle the 6hp motor in and out of the cockpit and dinghy. So much so that we look forward to using the davit with a new 8hp Honda 4 stroke later this year!

Last edited:

Maine Sail

Member III
I wish...

Rob, I wish I'd know about this today as I had a meeting in Providence... I just emailed you let me know what you want to do.. Maine Sail