• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E35 MKII sails for sale

Gil Aiken

I'm offering the following good condition E35 sails for sale;

170% genoa hank-on luff
150% jib hank-on luff
shallow-cut mainsail with reef points
deeper-cut mainsail with reef points

I'll include mainsail bronze car tracks with the first mainsail sold.

Each sail is offered at $250 not including frieght. Questions are welcome.

exoduse35

Sustaining Member
main sail demensions?

my 35-2 has the tall (39' I think) rig. My boom has also been cut down, so as I am interested in putting it back to original, am interested in the mainsails. can you give me some more info on them? why would anyone use a 170 head sail? not being sarcastic, it is just I have 2 150s and only used them one time and needed to take it down in 8 knots to keep the rail out of the water. Any way thanks Edd

Gil Aiken

The mainsails are fit for the shorter mast version of the E35 MKII. They measure 35'-0" at the luff and 12'-6" at the foot. If you are interested further I can send you some photos. Regarding the 170 headsail, we often have light wind here in the northwest during the summer. I would fly the 170 up to about 12 knots of wind. With the shorter mast version of my boat, the center of effort is somewhat lower, and healing is less.

Just let me know if you would like photos of the mainsails.

exoduse35

Sustaining Member
photos would be nice

Too bad there the short rig, but will probably work. photos would be good, and a beter description. age, battens, reef points etc. will be out of town for a week or so, so no need to hurry. thanks Edd

Maritimer

I'm interested in your E35 MKII sails for sale

Gil

Do you still have either of the mainsails, I may be interested.

Thanks
Glenn

Gil Aiken

E35 Sails for Sale

Here are photos of my newer main (I've decided to not sell my older worn-out main and have a dissatisfied customer...) and my 150% head sail (with hank-on luff). As you can see the sails are in good condition. Please let me know if you are further interested. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMGP0125.jpg
    IMGP0125.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMGP0126.jpg
    IMGP0126.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMGP0127.jpg
    IMGP0127.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMGP0133.jpg
    IMGP0133.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMGP0134.jpg
    IMGP0134.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 53

Maritimer

E35 Mainsail

Hi Gil

Thanks for the reply, Yes, I want to purchase the better of the two mains that you are (were) offering for sale. I'm in Penticton, BC on Okanagan Lake. My email is glenn.ross@shaw.ca and I will give you my home and cell #'s by email so we can work out payment and delivery details.

Glenn
E35 MKII
FENG SHUI